Parents of children with juvenile scleroderma…you’re invited to connect with other parents and children world-wide with our juvenile rheumatic diseases (JRD) online community!
The internet has proven to be an excellent medium for parents to communicate information, advice, and emotional support to one another as they navigate the issues of raising a child with juvenile scleroderma.
What are some reasons I might want to consider joining the JRD online community?
- Finding other parents in close proximity is not always feasible.
- You may have a busy schedule that doesn’t permit you to attend regularly.
- You can connect with other parents who have much in common…wherever we may be in the world.
What does the JRD online community have to offer you?
- A FREE well-supervised online community.
- A restricted online community by the list owner to protect the privacy of parents and children.
- Participate in lively discussions, share your experience, ask questions, and get lots of emotional support.
We ask of you before joining our JRD online community to:
- Be a parent or family member of children with juvenile scleroderma.
- Be a youth or teen who has juvenile scleroderma.
We ask of you after joining our JRD online community to:
- Read the Guidelines for Posting & Rules and the Disclaimer.
Please join us now at: JRD Online Community
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information on Juvenile Scleroderma, contact:
Juvenile Scleroderma Network, Inc.
1204 W. 13th Street, San Pedro, CA 90731
Tel: (310)519-9511 (Pacific Time)
24 Hour Support Line: 1-866-338-5892 (toll-free)
Speak to another JSD parent for emotional and logistical support
provided by home-based JSD volunteers. For medical advice, please
contact your child's physician.
Non-Medical Questions or Comments? Click Here
Medical Questions? The Doctor's In: Q & A